Whisper-Quiet Cool Mist Humidifier - Enjoy Aromatherapy Experience with Your Favorite Scented Essential Oils - Free eReport Download - Ultrasonic Vaporizer with Excellent Mist Disperse Rate - Enlightening 7 Color Changing LED Lamp - Best Candle Burner Replacement - Oval-Shaped Oil Diffuser with Elegant Finish Housing - 180-Day Product Replacement Warranty When You Purchase with Smiley Daisy
Elegant. Relaxing. Rejuvenating. The Hibiscus diffuser is one of the well-designed diffusers from SmileyDaisy. Designed to quench the thirst for relaxation, this diffuser is carefully crafted to suit your taste. It has an ultrasonic water-oxygen diffusing feature which maintains the molecular structure of the essential oils and allows for ease of health bodily absorption.
Feel relaxed when you look at the changing LED lights of the diffuser. Get all the benefits of aromatherapy, aqua therapy and light therapy when you turn the diffuser on. It can also double as a humidifier for you to avoid symptoms of the common cold, flu, allergic asthma, dry nasal passages, etc. Just make sure to use 100% pure essential oils to get the full effect of helpful aromatherapy.
Over 6 hours of usage with full water capacity. Auto shut-off function when the water level is low. Independent controls for light and mist. Two mist mode settings, it can run under continuous mist or 2 hours auto shut-off option. 5 drops of essential oil is what's needed to make your room smell good.
The diffuser weighs approximately 1.1 lbs. and can be plugged into an AC 100-240V outlet. Great to have in offices, SPA, and bedroom that is less than 200 square feet.
We are dedicated to the perfection of our products. However, on rare occasions, defective products do occur. If you have received a product that is unsatisfactory, please DO contact us, we will work with you on any issues related to our diffusers.
Model Name: Hibiscus
Materials: Upper parts PP + Lower parts ABS
Dimensions: Approx. 8.27" x 6.58" x 3.15"
Weight: Approx. 1.5 pound
Power Input/Output: AC 100-240V 50/60HZ
Length of Core: Approx. 72"
Water Tank Capacity: 350 ml
Noise Level: less than 35 dB
Mist Output: 35 ml/hr; continuous mist with two levels of mist output
Suitable Area: Up to 200 square feet
Run over 6 hours with full water tank.
Oils sold separately
UPC: 0617237698087(Walnut Brown) 0617237698094 (Creamy White)
Package Content: Smiley Daisy Essential Oil Diffuser, AC Adapter, Measuring Cup, User Manual, and 180-day product replacement warranty.
Application: Bedroom, Living room, SPA, Yoga, Office, Hotel, Hospital, etc.
- Operation User Manual
- FREE Shipping for all USA Orders over $75!
- If you order both Essential Oil Diffusers and Essential Oils, they will arrive in separate shipments.
- Most US based orders are shipped directly from an amazon warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days
- All International (Non-US) orders incur a $25 shipping charge which are shipped via standard US Mail and may take 2-3 weeks to arrive
- International Orders are shipped directly from our warehouse and may take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return/replacement requests. See Shipping & Return page for detail.
Smiley Daisy is the leading essential oil diffuser company and we have many great reasons to buy from us. We are a fast growing company because we always put the customer first. A customer-centered shopping experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in our comprehensive policies that have put us in a realm above and beyond our competitors. Shop with us today and see the Smiley Daisy difference.
Here are just a few of the reason why you should buy from us:
- We use Amazon to ship your order. We have partnered with Amazon for most order fulfillment and have our products strategically placed in Amazon warehouses across the United States. That means you will be receiving your wonderful organic products by one of the best online retailers in existence from somewhere near you.
- Secure ordering available
- Lowest pricing available online
- Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support
- Tons of satisfied customers
- Quality name brand lovely products. You will love our products
- 100% satisfaction money back guarantee.
- All items in stock & ready to ship
- Everyone that uses our products, come back for more. We must be doing something right!
Smiley Daisy diffusers are high quality diffusers that are made in consideration of health conscious individuals who are looking for an affordable diffuser option. Our diffusers are BPA free and made with the highest quality plastics so they are safe for all types of 100% essential oils. Smiley Daisy takes great pride in not only having high quality products but also high quality customer service. We treat our customers like we would want to be treated, with respect and honesty. We offer a 180 day warranty because we want you to have a product that will work for you and make a difference in your life and from time to time a diffuser can be defective. We stand by our products and our customer service. We make sure you get product information and support during and after your shopping experience so you always know we are here for you every step of the way on your healthier lifestyle journey.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with our products we will do whatever we can to help you. Please contact us directly via email, or web site or by calling us. We never want you to feel that you bought something that is not useful to you. We want you to love your Smiley Daisy as much as we love using them too.
The bottom line is we love our customers, and our customers love our products!
Helpful Instructions: Below are helpful instructions on how to operate your essential oil diffuser – Hibiscus model.
- Insert the plug of the DC supply into the socket on the back of the unit.
- Position the unit on a flat and hard surface. (Do not lay a towel or soft fabric under the unit) Remove the upper cover from the base.
- Fill the tank with tap or distilled water using the enclosed measuring cup up to 350ml. Note: The measuring cup is 100ml so you will need to fill it 3 ½ times. You will notice the tank should be more than half full.
- Add few drops of essential oil into the water. Always fill water first before adding essential oils. We recommend using around 3 drops per 100ml of water. You can add more to your preference for the aroma strength.
- Place the outer cover onto the base. Make sure it is an exact fit.
- Plug in (one beep indicates it’s operating) and turn on the device using the mist button. The right side of the singular button is the mist button. The left side is the light button.
- Light Button:
1st press: rotate light colors
2nd press and on: fix on one light color
Press and hold for 2 seconds: turn off the light
- Mist Button:
1st press: the unit will work in continuous mist mode
2nd press: auto shut-off after 2 hours of use
3rd press: switches the unit off
- If you will not use the product for a long time, drain out the water from the tank and dry completely. Cleaning it before storing it is always a good idea. Store the product in a dry and cool area. If you wish to use it again and did not clean it before storage, we recommend cleaning it before using it again. (Please see user manual for detail).
Cleaning Instructions: If you have received the product and have been using it for a couple days, here are the general instructions on how to clean your essential oil diffuser:
(You should clean your diffuser regularly to keep it working properly, once a week is sufficient in most cases, unless you change the oils frequently)
- Before cleaning your diffuser always turn the unit off and unplug the cord from the diffuser. Empty any remaining water from the tank.
- Fill the water tank with 100ml of water and one tablespoon of citric acid (sour salt) or two tablespoons white vinegar.
- Let the mixture soak for about 5 minutes (it can be longer if the unit is really dirty)
- Take a q-tip and lightly scrub the ultrasonic vibration plate (little disc inside the tank)
- Take a paper towel and wipe the solution all around the inside of the tank to clean the oil residue off the inside of the tank.
- The plastic liner inside the lid can be gently pulled out of the Hibiscus model. Be careful not to lose the rubber ring in the lid outside mist hole, you should remove it first so it does not fall out. You can use this solution soaked paper towel to wipe the outside edges of the tank and the plastic inserts inside the lid and the lid itself. This will help keep the lid from getting dirty or sticky from the oil and condensation.
- Pour out the cleaning solution.
- Rinse out the tank and lid parts with water and dry thoroughly with a paper towel.
- DO NOT FORGET to place the lid inserts back into the lid. This is the most common cause of units leaking. The inserts are what release the mist and must be in the lid.
- Do not clean the product with detergent of any kind.
- Do not use table salt; it is not the same as citric salt.
- If you are not going to use the diffuser for a while, clean and dry thoroughly. Do not leave water sitting inside the diffuser for days (or weeks); this will cause mildew and bacteria to grow.
- Never immerse the unit in water or let water enter the air outlet.
We hope you love your diffuser and it has made a positive impact in your life. If you have any questions about the design, usage or cleaning of the diffuser please contact us. You can also check out our web page for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and links to helpful videos.