- The Smiley Daisy® Daisy Aroma Oil Diffuser produces powerful mist. An ideal way to add moist, comfortable air to small bedrooms, office, hotel, spa, and hospital.
- This simple stylish diffuser can be used as mini cool mist humidifier. Add moisture to your air to eliminate dryness and help with your dry chapped skin, chapped lips and dry sinuses. Add few drops of your favorite essential oil to give your room a fresh, clean scent. It helps reduces the smell of stale cigarette and controls pet and animal odors.
- Diffuser Capacity: 120ml, material: PP hard plastic, working time: up to 6 hours, two mist settings: continuously or intermittent, quiet operation won't interfere with your work or sleep.
- Uplift Your Mind, Body and Soul. A great aromatherapy gift bundle for you, family and friends. Wonderful introduction to the most popular and well-known Eucalyptus essential oil.
- Drop a few essential oil on the diffuser, and enjoy the nature aromatherapy at your comfort of home, spa, office or yoga studio.
Looking for a simple way to lessen stress and rejuvenate your senses? The Smiley Daisy® Aromatharapy Oil Diffuser is elegant and easy to use. Just add around 100ML of water and a few drops of your eucalyptus essential oil included in the bundle. The advanced ultrasonic vaporizing diffusion technology quietly releases a soothing fragrant mist up to 6 hours.
The humidifier feature adds moisture to the air to help you sleep better, cough less and alleviate dry sinuses.
This diffuser is easy to maintain and clean. No filter required. One or two table spoons of white vinegar or rubbing alcohol will do the trick.
Include 7 color changing lamps for your choice, nightlight, push on/off cycles. The light can be completely shut-off if you want to keep your room completely dark. Once the water runs out, it will be auto shut-off to protect the device.
• Model Name: Daisy
• Materials: Upper parts PP + Lower parts ABS
• Dimensions: Approx. 3.94" x 3.94" x 6.22"
• Weight: Approx. 1.0 pound
• Power Input/Output: AC 100-240V 50/60HZ
• Length of Core: Approx. 72"
• Water Tank Capacity: 120 ml
• Noise Level: less than 35 dB
• Mist Output: 20 ml/hr; continuous or intermittent mist option
• Suitable Area: Up to 150 square feet
• Run about 6 hours with full water tank.
• No filters required, works with tap/distill water
• Auto shut-off for safety, whisper-quiet operation
Smiley Daisy Essential Oil Diffuser, AC Adapter, Measuring Cup, User Manual, 5 ML 100% Eucalyptus Essential Oil .
The Daisy Operation User Manual
- FREE Shipping for all USA Orders over $75!
- If you order both Essential Oil Diffusers and Essential Oils, they will arrive in separate shipments.
- Most US based orders are shipped directly from an amazon warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days
- All International (Non-US) orders incur a $25 shipping charge which are shipped via standard US Mail and may take 2-3 weeks to arrive
- International Orders are shipped directly from our warehouse and may take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return/replacement requests. See Shipping & Return page for detail.
Smiley Daisy is the leading essential oil diffuser company and we have many great reasons to buy from us. We are a fast growing company because we always put the customer first. A customer-centered shopping experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in our comprehensive policies that have put us in a realm above and beyond our competitors. Shop with us today and see the Smiley Daisy difference.
Here are just a few of the reason why you should buy from us:
- We use Amazon to ship your order. We have partnered with Amazon for most order fulfillment and have our products strategically placed in Amazon warehouses across the United States. That means you will be receiving your wonderful organic products by one of the best online retailers in existence from somewhere near you.
- Secure ordering available
- Lowest pricing available online
- Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support
- Tons of satisfied customers
- Quality name brand lovely products. You will love our products
- 100% satisfaction money back guarantee.
- All items in stock & ready to ship
- Everyone that uses our products, come back for more. We must be doing something right!
Smiley Daisy diffusers are high quality diffusers that are made in consideration of health conscious individuals who are looking for an affordable diffuser option. Our diffusers are BPA free and made with the highest quality plastics so they are safe for all types of 100% essential oils. Smiley Daisy takes great pride in not only having high quality products but also high quality customer service. We treat our customers like we would want to be treated, with respect and honesty. We offer a 180 day warranty because we want you to have a product that will work for you and make a difference in your life and from time to time a diffuser can be defective. We stand by our products and our customer service. We make sure you get product information and support during and after your shopping experience so you always know we are here for you every step of the way on your healthier lifestyle journey.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with our products we will do whatever we can to help you. Please contact us directly via email, or web site or by calling us. We never want you to feel that you bought something that is not useful to you. We want you to love your Smiley Daisy as much as we love using them too.
The bottom line is we love our customers, and our customers love our products!
Below are helpful instructions on how to operate your diffuser. We have also posted a video on our website.
- Please put the product right side up, and remove the outer cover.
- Connect the AC adaptor to the base of the DC socket of the main body via cable guide.
- Use the measuring cup to supply water. Please only fill water into the tank with the provided measuring cup.
- Pay attention to the filled water level, do not exceed the "MAX" line on the water tank (120ml).
- Do not fill water during operation, and do not use hot water.
- Put essential oil into the water tank vertically. We recommend about 3 - 5 drops per 100 ml water. You can adjust the amount based on your personal preference.
- Put the outer cover on the diffuser.
Note: You must have the outer cover in the right position when you use the product.
- Connect the AC adaptor to an electric outlet.
- If you press the LEFT button once, the LED light will rotate over time with various colors. If you press it once more, the LED light will stay on a specific color. Press and hold the LIGHT button for 2 (two) seconds to turn off the light feature.
You can choose different colors by pressing the LEFT button repeatedly until you have the chosen color. Each color has 2 brightness options.
If you press the RIGHT button, the green indicator light will turn on and the mist will come out rapidly. The green light indicates the diffuser is on the interval mist mode (works 30 seconds, stops 30 seconds until the water runs out). This mode may last between 9-12 hours.
If you press the mist button again, the red indicator light will turn on and the aroma diffuser will work in continuous mode (it operates until the water runs out). This mode may last between 5-7 hours. If you press the mist button again, the mist will turn off.
- When the power supply is connected, the original state is off. If there is a NO water in the water tank, the diffuser will turn off immediately even with power connected.
- If you do not use it for a long time, please drain out the water from the tank, clean according to the instructions and dry it, and then store well.
Cleaning Instructions: If you have received the product and have been using it for a couple days, here are the general instructions on how to clean your essential oil diffuser: (You should clean your diffuser regularly to keep it working properly, once a week is sufficient in most cases, unless you change the oils frequently)
- Before cleaning your diffuser always turn the unit off and unplug the cord from the diffuser. Empty any remaining water in the tank.
- Fill the water tank with 40ml of water and one tablespoon of citric acid (sour salt) or two tablespoons white vinegar.
- Let the mixture soak for about 5 minutes (it can be longer if the unit is really dirty)
- Take a q-tip and lightly scrub the ultrasonic vibration plate (little disc inside the tank)
- Take a paper towel and wipe the solution all around the inside of the tank to clean the oil residue off the inside of the tank.
- The plastic lid has an inner plastic insert that can be removed for cleaning. The plastic insert can be gently pulled out of the Daisy. You can use this solution soaked paper towel to wipe the outside edges of the tank and the plastic insert inside the lid and the lid itself. This will help keep the lid from getting dirty or sticky from the oil and condensation.
- Pour out the cleaning solution.
- Rinse out the tank and lid parts with water and dry thoroughly with a paper towel.
- DO NOT FORGET to place the lid insert back into the lid. This is the most common cause of units leaking. The insert is what releases the mist and must be in the lid.
- Do not clean the product with detergent or chemicals of any kind.
- Do not use table salt; it is not the same as citric salt.
- If you are not going to use the diffuser for a while, clean and dry thoroughly. Do not leave water sitting inside the diffuser for days (or weeks); this will cause mildew and bacteria to grow.
- Never immerse the unit in water or let water enter the air outlet.
We hope you love your diffuser and it has made a positive impact in your life. If you have any questions about the design, usage or cleaning of the diffuser please contact us. You can also check out our web page for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and links to helpful videos.